Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been a while

I am really bad at consistancy. There are many things I wanted to write in this blog, but I felt like they were all compaining about something and i hate complainers and figured others did too. Or maybe i'm a negative person...Lol, others, that's hilariuos 'cause that means other people are reading my blog which is funny 'cause I think Mel is the only one who knows I have a blog. My family is not what you'd call tech savy, but a few are. I should e-mail people and promote myself/family ramblings...
We have just figured out that Tom will be able to graduate from BBI in 2010 and we ae so excited to leave the frozen tundra soon after. We are considering moving to NC or AZ. I have said that the reason we are in this state is for friends and family, which is true. I will probally ask you to move with us...:) As far as Bible school goes, it is interesting how many schools of thought there are regarding religion just in the christian relm. We were involved in our own church until October of 2008 (5 yrs total) and have not visited other churches in forever. People from Sheboygan to West Bend are really nice people, but we have realized what we really believe. Hearing what other people believe about God is good for reflecting on who you think God is. If you are used to attending one church, you should visit one of a different flavor, it's a good check-up.
We have also been blessed to have a few extra kids around the house a few days per week. Girls Hannah and Amber. They are really sweet and play nice with Stephen and Eden. Lilly loves all the excitement and squeels in delight at their combined antics. We still need more boys for Stephen to hang out with. He has been bugging us to have his friends over and we probally will soon...then it will be 5 kids to 2 adults...we need a bigger house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! You crack me up! I love you chica...but I will not let you move! Don't ask me how to accomplish that...but it sounds like I have at least a year to figure that out!

DramaMama said...

PS - chica - I don't know how my login got switched, but w/e.
Anyway -- I tagged you in a 7 random things meme. Go back to my blog and read mine! Then make a list of your own...and now maybe you'll get a few more readers! Get writing - you're it!